Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WWDC day 2

Tuesday is typically associated with "starting to learn stuff" at WWDC, and today was definitely spent learning stuff. Learning, for instance, that doughnuts are considered adequate breakfast material, or that if you are prepared to pay the tiny wi-fi fee at Starbucks you can get faster INTARWEBS than all the people on the steps outside the Mascarpone. It was also a day of nice food; I've just got back from dinner with Alex at the Chevy's, having had lunch with Michael at the Ozuma sushi restaurant. More discussing Sophos-for-Mac with customers and potential customers ensued (apparently we've saved some people from the "hell that is Norton", and I point out for legal purposes that that's a direct quote and not my own opinion or words), and I got some pretty good photos of the Bay Bridge and treasure island which I'll upload as soon as I locate the USB cable.

No comments: