Monday, July 14, 2008

Ah, the sweet sound of my own voice

The title is a linky to the press release regarding the edition of Sophos Podcasts I recorded with Carole, and which has now (clearly) gone live. In it we mainly talk about the data theft and Macs technical paper I've already posted about. This is the first podcast I've ever been involved in, so any feedback you have (apart from telling me that I sound drunk in my first sentence, I'm not sure what that's all about) will be most welcome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir,

I was great to hear your voice again!!.

Some sound advice although you lady friend is really trying her best to induce an aspect of fear

Anonymous said...

errr....I think I was drunk yesterday whilst making the comment above - sorry for the terrible use of grammar

Bagels Recipes said...

Thhis was lovely to read